Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I had a cool Yule!




It was a super good Christmas here yesterday--a beautiful time with family, good food, good giving. I was especially happy about one thing I received--the Sugar Ray & the Bluetones latest cd "My Life, My Friends, My Music." (Severn Records, 2007). Sugar Ray on vocals and harmonica, Michael "Mudcat" Ward on bass, Neil Gouvin on drums, Anthony Geraci on piano---with special guests Duke Robillard and "Monster" Mike Welch on guitars, and Greg Piccolo, Doug "Mr Low" Carl Querfurth and Bob Enos on horns. Friends, this is a great cd! The playing is clean and passionate throughout. You need to buy a few copies! Give em to your friends! I hope you can hear this cd soon.

Tell me what you've heard lately that really made your day. I love to get comments. More from me soon. Keep the blues alive!

No comments: