Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Playlist: Bruce's Texas Blues Show

PLAYLIST PLAYLIST PLAYLIST Here's the playlist for Bruce's Texas Blues Show last Thursday, May 3rd. I got a bunch of good used cds from Decatur CD a week ago today and those allowed me to play a bunch of new (to me) songs. One thing I really enjoyed about this show was I got to play Joe Medwick singing "I Pity The Fool." Joe Medwick wrote that song! I had always thought it was a Bobby Blue Bland song. Anyway, I hope you will listen to the Texas Blues with me--it's live every Thursday from 4-6pm eastern time at http://www.goldradio.org Anyway, here's the playlist. I've marked the new songs: T-Bone Walker--Blues Is A Woman Freddie King--Have You Ever Loved A Woman Bobby Blue Bland--Turn On Your Love Light Lowell Folson--Reconsider Baby ZZ Hill--Down Home Blues Big Walter Horton--Trouble In Mind Diunna Greenleaf--Sunny Day Friends Ray Wiley Hubbard--Snake Farm Ray Wiley Hubbard--Coricidin Bottle (new) F&G Band--You Don't Sing The Blues, The Blues Sing You Slim Harpo--So Many Roads, So Many Trains Cee Cee James--Watermelon Lucy Doyle Bramhall--I'd Rather Be (Blind, Crippled & Crazy) Ruthie Foster--Aim For The Heart (new) Lightnin' Hopkins--Give Me Central 209 (Hello Central) Joe Medwick--I Pity The Fool Lowell Folson--Come Back Baby Johnny Nicholas--Hey Hey Buddy Flett--Done Somebody Wrong Texas Slim--Expresso Girl U P Wilson--Hold On Baby Robert Cray Band--On The Road Down Johnny Winter--Last Night Peter Karp/Sue Foley--We're Gonna Make It (new) Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble--Wham The Reverend Payton's Big Damn Band--Mississippi Bolweavil Blues Nathan James & The Rhythm Scratchers--Chosen Kind (new) J T Coldfire--It's Alright With Me (new) Junior Brown--Guit-Steel Blues Phantom Blues Band--I Can't Stand It (new) Jimmy Reed--Big Boss Man Howlin' Wolf--Spoonful

No comments: