Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Live shows and bootlegs available for trade

I know this has nothing to do with the blues, but with this post I want to list the live shows and bootleg cds I have in my collection. These are the result of almost a year of blogging and following leads and visiting with people. These came to me without cost. If you who read this list see anything you would like, send an email to me at b2ruce99@yahoo.com and let me know. I'll get back to you, and maybe we can work out a trade. I want to try and do this without any money exchanging hands for either of us--my intent is not to get rich. I just want to make these available to other music lovers.

Here's what I've got:

Bob Dylan Live at Finjan Club Montreal Canada 1962
Fleetwood Mac Live at the Carousel Ballroom San Francisco CA 6-8-68
Hubert Sumlin & the Butanes Live at Famous Dave's Barbecue & Beer Minneapolis MN 9-22-07
Bob Marley & the Wailers Live at the Record Plant Sausalito CA 10-31-71
Derek & the Dominos Live with Duane Allman Soul Mates Tampa FL 12-1-70
Paul MacCartney Live at Amoeba Records Hollywood CA 6-27-07
Bob Dylan Darkness at the Break of Noon 1978
Rolling Stones Exile on Main Street Outtakes aka "Exile Stones"
The Replacements Live at CBGB's 10-12-84
REM Live at Florida Atlantic University 9-29-84

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Released late last year, For You is one of the most important books ever to trace the career of Bruce Springsteen. Compiled by Lawrence Kirsch, the book features the words and pictures of Springsteen fans from all over the world. The majority of the pictures had never been published before, and are nothing short of amazing.Foryoubruce.com